In "The Lacemaker" there is also a
two page spread about the ExhibitioWest Wickham,
n with one page of coloured photographs including one of Reg and Pam
Sheppard.  I haven't read the article yet (I'm not even washed and dressed BG) but it
does give details of where to obtain the book.

"Battle of Britainin Lace" is 10GBP plus P&P from:

Mr W. B. Rowe,
70, Sarjeant Court,
Bencurtis Park,
West Wickham,