>> And my lace content:  I'm struggling to finish pricking a wide floral Bucks
>> handkerchief edging - I'm coming down the fourth side now.   It'll be a
relief
>> to start working it, after all this pricking!
>>
>> Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)

    I wish I could make floral Bucks.  I've been ages working very slowly
through my
how-to-make-Bucks book.  What does your edging look like?  How wide is it?
How
many bobbins does it use (it's exciting to use lots of bobbins; the most I've
ever used was
50 pairs)?
    Did you get it from a book?
    What size thread and how many holes per inch?  I'd like to aim for making
Bucks at the
standard size but it is not clear to me what the standard size is.  My books
don't go into that.  I'm pretty sure the size at which I now work, using
Egyptian Cotton 80/2, is too big.
Should I be aiming for cotton 100/2?  120/2?   I don't know what my goal
should be.

Julie  Baltimore MD