Someone once told me that "a mistake is a pattern", or something along that line.
Interesting thought, and I never forgot it.

Last week I was making "yet another" bookmark, and accidentally forgot to twist the
legs of the first spider.  Rather than take it out (the work of a whole minute and a
half!), I played with the "bottom" legs of the spider, and managed to make them look
like the top.  A bit hard to keep the lower body of the spider taut, but I rather
liked the effect. Enough so that I deliberately made the third (and last) spider the
same way. And out of a mistake, made a pattern.

Anyone else done something similar? Are there patterns that call for untwisted legs?

Rose-Marie
in very cold and windy Abbotsford Canada,
where the weather is thankfully due to change with the change of the moon on Wednesday.