Lynn, you *will* get there, I can assure you!!  You'll even get to the stage
where you can listen to the television (I maintain that any craftsperson only
listens, not watches television!) whilst you make lace!   Now *that* was
something I never thought I'd master!   Just keep practicing!

Regards, Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)
    --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > Ok ya'll,