>>>From: Viv Dewar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I'd ask the framer to use non-reflective glass too. (I've never framed lace,
but that's what I used in pre-BL days for cross stitch). It cuts out some of
the glare & IMO is worth the extra cost<<<

Personally, I don't like non-glare glass.  It's got a tiny bit of roughness
to prevent the reflections, and anything that's not right up against it
looks fuzzy to me.  And textiles should *never, ever* be up against the
glass.  Always have a mat or some sort of spacer between the backing and the
glass.

just my opinion,
Robin P.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA