The projected price is 180-250 of a currency denoted by a C with two cross
hatches. Is that Francs? Euros? What are they or were they expecting for this
Brussels applique fan with carnations?
Although accessories are in a different class than straight lace, I am
constantly asking myself whether lace is the antique that never appreciates or
whether this is the dip where clever people are buying before the big run-up.
Pessimistically, I am thinking it is the antique that only loses value.
Devon