What no one else has mentioned so far, with regard to the
wardrobe of the Prince of Ligne, is how tragic it is that
the current holders of the collection are unable to maintain
it and that it is being broken up and sent to the four
corners of the world!

It seems to me that some museums spend a lifetime trying to
acquire such a pristine intact collection from one era.
It's a very sad thing when something like this is let go.  I
hope it was well photographed and well documented before it
was sold, but something tells me not.  (Well, obviously
there are *some* pictures...)

http://www.coutaubegarie.com/php/catalogue/diaporama_vente.php?id_vente=236

Clay