Hi Dora,
I enjoyed reading about your trip to Prague.  I know it was a long time ago now, but
if you could give me advice about which museums to visit I would appreciate it.  I am
going to Prague for a few days towards the end of June with my husband who has a
meeting there.  I will probably have one day on my own for my lace fix, might be a
Monday, but I will not have transport as we are travelling by train to Vienna after
his meeting.  Unfortunately it is before the OIDFA meeting which I would have liked to
go to.
Janice Blair