[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> What's happened to the idea of an Arachne get-together in Prague.  I
> think Elaine was gathering the names.  I suggest breakfast or lunch on
> Sun.  (That's a purely selfish suggestion, since I'm trying to get
> Canadians together for breakfast on Sat., and there's a working lunch
> for Council members on Sat.)

Dear Margot,

Just as you are trying to get Canadians together, I think Elaine Merritt was
trying to get American members of OIDFA together.  If she does not reply to
the above question via Arachne, it would be my recommendation to stop by the
American lace exhibit for info.  Usually, whomever is the "hostess" person will
know, or be willing to find out the answer.

Jeri

Jeri