Several people have asked where Hannah and Amanda live. It's in the state of Missouri in the USA . Ruth Budge has given us an address of a friend a couple hours away who is willing to be a collection point for mailing items at this time.
Until, and unless, we get an address closer, use this one.

 Karen Sartain
  305 Fox Chase
 Arnold  MO 63010     (MO means Missouri)
 USA

I'm on the other side of the country. To my knowledge (and east coast people can correct me) the main lace suppliers who have the full selection of supplies on that side of the country are:

Van Sciver Bobbin Lace  http://www.vansciverbobbinlace.com/
Lacy Susan           http://www.lacysusan.com/index.html
The Lacemaker        http://www.lacemakerusa.com/

I'm sure there are more.

PS -- the lace heart article is supposed to be in the Feb 13 issue of The Oregonian. I'm curious to see what it says.

Alice in Oregon
Secret Pal Administrator