On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 20:00:24 -0500, Tamara wrote:
> Or, maybe, someone
>will tell us where Pagoda can be bought; I seem to remember that it had
>been mentioned here before, but it's the case of "I can hear the bells
>ringing, but don't know which church"...

That was me.  I've written about Pagoda silk at least once before.  At the
moment I can't remember where I heard of it more precisely than Germany, and
a quick skim through the latest Deutsche Kloeppelverband magazine didn't
show any ads for it. I know that my memory will pop the source up sometime
soon, when I'm thinking of something else entirely, and then I'll post the
source.  Just be patient please :-)

--
A child is a curly, dimpled lunatic. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Steph Peters delete invalid from [EMAIL PROTECTED]