In a message dated 2/28/2004 5:49:56 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Congress Prague
> If I put down for the cheapest lodging (double room, sharing the
>  bathroom with another such, on campus), do I have to "provide" my own
>  roommate, or will the organisers find me one?

I feel quite certain that the organisers will find you one.  But perhaps, if
those US  Arachne members who plan to go to Prague wish to send me their
names, I could help to find Tamara a flatmate. In any case, it will nice to know
how many of us will be there. At former Congresses, we have tried to eat
together at least once.

Elaine Merritt,
OIDFA council member