Hello all,

Outi wrote:

> I am one of those members of the list who usually keep quiet, but in April
1999 I asked help from Arachne members to convince a Finnish publisher to
publish a book about Nyytinki lace (traditional Finnish free hand lace).

In Theo Brejaart's latest newsletter which I received yesterday, this book
is mentioned under "new books".

>> Title of the book is "Nyytinki". It is made by Inga Pentikäinen and Irma
Leimulahti and published by Barbara Fay. It is written in four languages (my
quess: Finnish, Swedish, English and German).

You are right, that are the four languages.

The price listed in the newsletter is Euro 37,00.

I have not seen the book, but for the Arachnes interested, perhaps any
information is welcome!

Anneke Reijs
in Baexem, The Netherlands

[EMAIL PROTECTED]