In a message dated 3/16/2004 6:33:29 AM Pacific Standard Time, Irene Whitham,
writes
> I too am going to the Tonder Lace Festival. I'm looking forward to
>  meeting everyone! How will we know who's who?
>
>  I would also like to see the exhibition in Copenhagen, could Avril
>  please gives us the information again. I promise to write it down this
>  time. Can't believe how forgetful I can get already

  It seems to me that one year, one of the suppliers --was it Barbara Fay? --
offered to keep a list of those Arachnes who registered there.  We might be
able to try to sit together at the dinner.  Could someone make a sign ??   Just
a thought.
Elaine Merritt