On Mar 19, 2004, at 1:44, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

It seems to me that one year, one of the suppliers --was it Barbara Fay? --
offered to keep a list of those Arachnes who registered there.

I've only been to *one* "Tonder event" -- in 2001 -- and it was Gabriela Kister-Schuler (Kloeppelkiste) then who made the sign, and "sponsored" the Arachne get-togethers over the whole time. As far as I know, the Fays have never joined Arachne (I still remember trying to convince Barbara that it would be "ever so much easier" if I could place my orders via e-mail, and her response was "fax's sufficient". That was less than 6 months before they acquired an e-mail addres <g>).

Hope y'all will have a grand time in Tonder, and will find one another (Carolina's spider ought to make things easy, and there's plenty of time still to make it). And, pretty please, *do* post your "reports"; I can't afford to take in both Tonder and OIDFA in one year (*especially not* on top of all the workshops I'd taken/hope to take in the US <g>), but I had a *splendid* time in Tonder in '01, and am sure everyone who goes this year will enjoy it also.

PS; my Kniplebrevet arrived today; Aage's scarf is, indeed, lovely and tempting, but my head is still "wired"... <g>

-----
Tamara P Duvall
Lexington, Virginia,  USA
Formerly of Warsaw, Poland