Yes, I,ve worked the aforementioned torchon water lily. I think I bought the pattern from Linda Fountain, but several suppliers stock it. I made mine in pink Pipers silk and was very pleased with it, but dont attempt it if you are a beginner! I don't think I managed a single repeat without unpicking, and you need about 7 pairs of gimps on the go at once. Quite a challenge, but worth it if you have the patience.
Christine (Oxford)