A reminder for local folk that next Saturday and Sunday, April 3/4, will be the
Lace-In for the Prairie Mill Lacemakers at Midway Village, 6799 Guilford Road,
Rockford.  On Saturday we meet from 10:00 to 5:00 so bring a sack lunch and on Sunday
we meet from 12:00 to 5:00.   The Fibre Arts Faire, which will be in the same
building, will start at 12:00 both days so we have time to gossip and catch up on
Saturday before the public come to see us.  Bring any type of lace you are working on.
 Last year it was good to see some needle lace, tatting and crochet as well as the
dozen or so pillow with all types of bobbin lace.  We are looking forward to meeting
the Wisconsin lacemakers again and hope some of the lacemakers from further south in
Illinois will visit us.

I have been promised by Gwen that the Midway Museum will have a display of lace on
show this year.  If you need further details you can contact Gwen at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 The Fibre Arts Faire will have all types of fibre crafts on show and we are hoping to
sell some hand made lace, knitted scarves and knitted beaded bracelets to raise funds
for a possible convention in Illinois.
Janice Blair
Crystal Lake where the wind is getting stronger and March is going out like a lion.