Joy wrote:
> I just pulled one of the threads, and the entire skein coiled up on it,
then the coil dropped off and unwound, ready to straighten out and pull out
another thread.>

>>>From: Adele Shaak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I agree with Joy - that's how I separate floss, and I can't understand
why people have so much trouble with it.<<<

Some of us are just klutzes.  I can get an 18-inch length tangled trying to
pull one ply out.  The longer the length, the greater the tangling.

Robin P.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA