You could try Tim Parker http://www.cyberlink.co.uk/timparker/sundries.html
they're called carrickmacross scissors ?3.75   I've got a pair and they have
a little lip/bump at the end of one blade to enable you to lift the
cordonnet? so that you can get at the thread that attaches it to the backing
to cut it.  I don't get on with them very well and prefer my curved
scissors.  But I expect they will come in useful if I do any more
Carrickmacross <g>