Hi Steph,

I use the cradle in Tatting Treats by Pam Palmer.  It is fun and fairly quick to
make, and goes very well on a card.  I use a dark dull gold, and it looks
scrumptious.  I usually keep one on hand, and have given several away.  They are
very well received.

In one case, it was a second child, so I used a bobbin lace heart, again quickly
made, from the Anna December 2002 magazine.  This particular heart only takes a
couple of hours, and looks very nice on a card.  Again, it was very well
received.

Lise-Aurore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]