Has "Windows" changed their e-mail options lately?  It's getting a little
annoying to keep getting the same message, with extensions, in replies to
postings :(  A sentence (copied and pasted) would do to tell us to which
posting you are referring.  Please check out "tools/options/send" and
uncheck the bit that asks you if you want the whole original message
included.  Sorry if I sound like a miserable old hag, I don't mean to ruffle
anyone's feathers...but I find my eyes glaze over with boredom after reading
the same message over and over :(   Sharon