On Jun 4, 2004, at 18:10, rick &sharon wrote:

[...] A sentence (copied and pasted) would do to tell us to which
posting you are referring.  Please check out "tools/options/send" and
uncheck the bit that asks you if you want the whole original message
included.

Another way is to keep the whole message quoted and then erase (delete) the bits you don't want. I use that, as I find it easier for in-and-out "weaving" of my responses to the messages, and keeping track of what's quoted (and how many times) and what's my own bit.

I find my eyes glaze over with boredom after reading
the same message over and over :(   Sharon

Also, we have been reminded - quite recently - that quotes ought to be kept down to pertinent minimum, so I'm with you in hag-dom on this issue :)

---
Tamara P Duvall             http://lorien.emufarm.org/~tpd
              Healthy US through The No-CARB Diet:
    no C-heney, no A-shcroft, no R-umsfeld, no B-ush.