Hi Jean, and lace list

Perhaps Avital can clarify, but I think that Liz the list owner owns the
name arachne-dot-com. 'arachne' is also the name of a weaving group, among
others that I know of. The word itself wouldn't be copyright or otherwise
owned, and it does identify our project. we also have 'arachne' as a
password at the webshot albums I think (yes?).

Someone earlier started the subject 'underground' which now seems to be
confusing, I think this subgroup, sister-group, whatever, is definitely
above ground! Nothing subversive here ;)

--
bye for now
Bev in Sooke, BC (west coast of Canada)