I just went to Sally's website (see below) to get ordering information for
her two Luton lace books and found a neat surprise.  At the bottom of her
home page is an *unlabelled* web link.  I clicked on it just to see what
that was all about.  It takes you to a picture of a spectacular piece of
lace, apparently called "great hearts".  Oh, Sally, it's beautiful!  And I
also like the way it's being used.

She took the length and gathered it in one spot to make the top and left
side (only) frame for a picture.  The bottom and right side have a much
narrower piece of lace.  It sounds a little strange, but it's a lovely way
to use a pattern that's spectacular but you just can't stand to do enough to
go all the way around!  Here's the URL for the home page:
http://www.gis.net/~scbarry

just my 2 cents,
Robin P.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA