At 12:48 AM 7/1/2004, you wrote:
> has been on that pillow 80% done since 1990.  .......................
That could be our next question - what's your longest running UFO? & what
are the chances of it ever being finished?
Or is that another question - biggest mistake ever started that you won't
give up on?

Same project -- both questions. <G> I can't equal Lorelei because I learned bobbin lace in '93, but that Torchon Mat project was started in 94 or 95. I keep saying that I'm going to finish it, and then reach for a different pillow.

( I remember a competition at IOLI one year for the oldest UFO that one intended to finish. The winner was 23 years. However, the lady sitting next to me was muttering at herself. She said she had one 24 years old that she had finished just before the IOLI meeting. If she had waited a week, she would have won the prize.)

Happy lacing,
Alice in Oregon -- getting ready to go to lace meeting picnic.