Thanks Mary - I knew someone on Arachne would know!!

You've mentioned the exhibition at Parliament House - I've got a circular
piece
of Flanders (which is actually in a frame encircling a photo of another
lacemaker!) and The Olney Handkerchief going on display in the same
exhibition.

Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)

--- mary carey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi All,