Dear Friends,
And here's the saga of my brother and 3 sisters (only one of them ugly, nit saying which :)
Raie is our oldest, and she does the finest embroideries and well as plenty of spinning, dying, knitting etc. Her husband is the bobbin turner.
Then me.
Christine is a mere 54, and does glorious tatting, crochet, knitting etc. which has been a great help lately since her husband of 34 years has just left her for his significant floosy.
Jenny - my baby sister at 51, is a really champion knitter and crocheter - despite being a true left hander.
My baby brother Jamie, who is 48, doesn't do much fibre craft these days. But is a wonderful worker of wood and loves nothing better than fine intricate miniature productions.
David in Ballarat