have ALL got to wear jabots! Lacemakers, arise! As soon as I get nine
committed jabot-makers, I will produce a pattern. 5-to-4 Floral
Bucks/Torchon? <<

I don't know, Aurelia, if you do it 5-4, you may be influencing the voting
of the Supreme Court of this land!  Will they have to vote along jabot
lines, Bucks against Torchon?  Better make them all the same.  And since it
is the United States, I think they should be done in Ipswich lace, the only
(as far as I know) definable American lace.

Robin P.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
http://www.pittsburghlace.8m.com/