Great ideas, Clay.....I like the idea of nine different laces.......
BarbE
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Clay Blackwell
  To: Robin Panza ; Arachne (E-mail)
  Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 5:43 PM
  Subject: RE: [lace] Judge Judy not alone!

  Welllllll.....

  Yes, it IS the only American lace - in practice.  But it was a lamentable
  copy of English (Bucks mostly?) laces, and suffered in the translation.  So
  I think we should bow to the "Melting Pot" and produce nine different
  laces...  and they can be randomly assigned to the "seats" of the court.
  That would insure that descendants from (most) lace producing countries
  should feel represented.

  Clay Blackwell
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]