Thank you Karen for this interesting site regarding legal attire. It not only
tells the history of legal attire, something that will be needed for the
accompanying documentation that Aurelia refers to, but is a company that sells
legal attire.

It seems clear to me that it would be advantageous to contact this company,
or better yet the one that supplies attire to our Supreme Court and to buy a
sample jabot to use as a pattern. No doubt the name of the judicial robe company
would be obtainable from an administrative assistant at the Supreme Court.

Devon