Shirely, do you have trouble with dust coming from the sawdust pillow??
Somebody here had one, and commented on that feature of hers...she resorted to
vacumning it between uses, then discovered after a while that she was vacumning
the filling out of her pillow!!!

Remember that the rain will be a nice tourist attraction for those
Sydney-siders coming over to Adelaide for the AGM!!!    We were promised rain
yesterday and today, but we certainly didn't get any - only the freezing cold
wind and low temperatures, no doubt caused by the snow which fell at Katoomba,
about 40 or so miles west of where I live.  I was disturbed on Saturday night
by a very excited youngest son (31), who'd decided to share his delight with
his mother!!!

Regards, Ruth Budge  (Sydney, Australia)

--- Tregellas Family <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi Liz,

http://au.movies.yahoo.com