On Jul 26, 2004, at 21:23, Clay Blackwell wrote:

I also had trouble with the download, and then decided to check which
version of Adobe I was using. My computer was using v.5.? because I had
downloaded v.6.?? and had forgotten to install it [...]
so check your version before you do anything else.

I have Adobe 5 (and DSL). Other than the usual merry-go-round ("do you want Mozilla to receive files in Adobe 5.0 instead of Adobe 5.0?" And they say *Polacks* are dumb...), I had no trouble downloading or printing out "for later" (reading and "digesting" 20 pages of "officialese" off a puter screen is more than I'm willing to tackle). So, Adobe 5.0 (updated to Adobe 5.0 or no <g>) ought to be sufficient. The hang-up, as diagnosed by someone, is probably somewhere between slower connections and too many simultaneous hits...
---
Tamara P Duvall http://lorien.emufarm.org/~tpd
Lexington, Virginia, USA (Formerly of Warsaw, Poland)
Healthy US through The No-CARB Diet:
no C-heney, no A-shcroft, no R-umsfeld, no B-ush.