I forget who wrote this:

I also had trouble with the download, and then decided to check which
version of Adobe I was using.  My computer was using v.5.? because I had
downloaded v.6.?? and had forgotten to install it [...]
so check your version before you do anything else.

I had trouble too, but here's how I got the file. Open up the link on the IOLI Web page. Then, while in Adobe, click "save file" (or whatever the menu button says), and the entire file was saved to my hard drive. When I tried to read the file online, I kept getting an error message somewhere in page 2.

Candace in central PA