well,  i put them in plastic sleeves ! VBG .. which is not really the
answer to your question i guess. ;-))
actually i never stiffen anything . i'm very careful about the tensionning
and up to now my lace hasn't been in need of starching .

 margret holmes a décidé d' écrire à  Ò[lace] stiffening laceÓ.
[2004/07/27 06:48]