Hi all!
I've been reading the letters about stacking bobbins.  When I did my big
Bucks piece, I was working with 500+ bobbins.  I was using anything I could wrap
thread around!  For stacking them, I had some pieces of leftover countertop
material.  It was  thin, strong, and I could cut it easily on my bandsaw.  I cut
pieces 2x5 inches, and some 2x2 1/2 inches.  I lined all the pieces up, and
drilled a small hole on each end, so I could run a long divider pin down the
pieces while they where stacked.  Then I covered them with felt, (since then, it
was recommended to me to use white felt, so any loose threads that work in
match.)  The bobbins stacked nicely, and I had room to work!  For traveling, I
would pin cover cloths over the stacks of bobbins, and pin, pin, pin!  It worked
great for me.
Thanks!
JoAnne Pruitt