I have put some new pictures up on my page.

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumID=150101200

I have been working on the Bucks mat all year and strugleing with what
filling to put in the four middle sections. I have put the pricking up and
if any of you know what Bucks filling is suppose to be put there please let
me know. Or if this pricking is not a bucks point pricking please let me
know. Anyway I learned a lot from doing this mat. I had no picture and no
instructions except the pricking itself. This is the piece I was doing that
used so many bobbins. The pricking kept climbing up the pins. One other
thing about the pricking climbing up the pins is that when I took the pins
out from the back of the mat I think that pulling up also helped the
pricking to rise. I don't know. Enjoy looking an comenting. I need lots of
advice.

Karisse
Hot and Humid, Central TX