Hi.  This question is pertaining to wrapping around a pin.  I was working the Baby
Heather Edging in the book called Lessons in Bobbin Lacemaking by Doris Southard.  The
instructions state...

T pair 5 times.  Set pin at #3.  Then bring the twisted threads around the pin to form
the open-loop edge.

Thats what I did and they look "OK"  but not great.  I was wondering if there was a
particular method for wrapping around a pin.

-Your baby spider Lydia (who is just beginning to weave her webs)