Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble printing out the form for
ordering "Tina"?  I go to the site, see it on my screen, it opens my Adobe
(pdf) and prints out a blank page.  When I do a print preview, I also only get
a blank page even though I see the page on my computer screen.  I have an up
to date version of Adobe. I produce newsletters for several organizations with
the program so I'm not un-familiar with using it.  For some reason, I just
can't print out anything from their site.  I "can" hand write out the form,
but I'd also like to figure out what's going wrong.  Any ideas?
TIA,
Dona in Asan, Guam