Thank you Spiders for your overwhelming and prompt reply to my request for
copies of two pages from Ulrike Lohr's Hausdragon box of patterns.  An
important request to me because I am now deep in the middle of making the pattern and
I think the pages will be helpful.
   It turns out that I was wrong to ask for a photocopy; I was not being
up-to-date with modern technology.  The modern way to do it is to scan the pages
into the computer and email the scanned picture.  This had completely failed to
occur to me.  I suspect that the scanned image might not be as clear as a
photocopy (because of the quaility of my printer) but the pictures looked quite
clear to me and now I have the additional option of looking at them on my
computer, which blows them up and lets me see every detail.  So it was a really
good idea.
   The pictures turned out to be even more enlightening than I had hoped.  It
turned out that my missing back page of the pattern booklet contained
blow-ups of the completed lace.  So it is now clear that the figures in the pattern
are in fact half-stitch and that the gimp is very thick.
   Some Spiders took the time to say a few things in response to my request
for people to say things about what Chantilly is like, and I really appreciated
that.
  I forgot to mention in my previous post that the pattern is a lot of fun.
I have been having a great time with it.  Apparently a good pattern for an
intermediate Bucks Pointer interested in fine lace.

                    Julie,  Baltimore MD