I have a feeling, Tamara, that you said, some days ago, that the entries
were limited to only those people who lived in that State.  This, I feel
would be one reason why they don't get many entries.
Opening it up to anyone might get a greater response.

4 of us here in Melbourne entered the Colorado State Fair, with 9 pieces of
lace, and I send lace to Darwin in the far north of Oz each year, as well as
entering the Show here.  It all adds up to a larger display of lace, and
keeps the classes going.  Winning or otherwise really does not come in to
the equation - though it Is nice when your lace is looked upon kindly by the
judges!  The main reason I enter Shows is to keep lacemaking out there in
front of all the people who come to these Fairs and shows, and browse
through the Craft Halls. - someone might just get interested...!

from Liz in Melbourne, Oz,