[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I usually buy on-line from Wolfins Textiles. <snipped>
>
> Usual disclaimers.
>
> Jean in Poole

Jean,

Thanks for this.  I think our American cousins don't understand how bad the
decline in our fabric shops has become in the UK.  To think that 15 years ago I
could buy direct from many mills in Lancashire and now there are so few
available.

Regards

Liz in London

I'm back blogging my latest lace piece - have a look by clicking on the link
or going to http://journals.aol.com/thelacebee/thelacebee