Dear Annette,
I have a copy of Elwynn Kenn's "Point Gound Patterns from Australia" and am wondering how different her other books are, ie is it worth getting the other books as well? Are the patterns all different? I'm not ready to do her patterns yet, but after hearing of the problems people have getting lace books, I now buy anything I like the look of as soon as I see it, and I do like her patterns.

Yes! You must have them all - nothing is repeated. When I say "all", I'm not absolutely certain how many there are. I have 3. If there are in fact more than that I too would like to know about them.
David back in Ballarat - all wounds now healed and film being processed tomorrow.