While browsing I came across what appears to be a new Honiton lace web site
for a business based in Honiton High Street (where Jonathan Page's Honiton
Lace Shop was).

Apart from an introduction to the site and a bit on the History of Honiton
lace, there's just a list of the things they sell, with no details or
prices. There are also examples of Honiton Lace in the section headed
'Catalogue', none of which give any indication of whether they are original
or from existing prickings by other designers. The piece that particularly
caught my eye was 'Lady with Parasol' because I recognised it as being a
pictorial Torchon piece from Alexandra Stillwell's book "Drafting Torchon
Lace Patterns" (page 107) which has been made up in Honiton techniques.

http://www.traditionalhonitonlace.co.uk/index.html

Jean in Poole