Dorte wrote:

<I went to have a look on this "horror kit" why do you call it a horror
kit,>

You missed the board leaning at an angle to work on instead of a pillow.

Has anyone written to the seller? I've given up doing this. In the past I've
had some very pleasant conversations with sellers who were interested in
what they were selling. Some have contacted me again when they weren't quite
sure whether what they had was lace related. However, the last one I
contacted told me to "Stop bothering complete strangers. Mind your own
business and take your frustrations out on someone else."

Jean in Poole