Thanks, Dorte, I know you can do that, when you have a burner, which I
don't, except at work, where it's inconvenient, since it's in a branch
library 6 kms away from where I work...
I just wondered if anyone gets their pictures done on CD at a shop and has
actually managed to get the shop to put several films on the same CD in
different sessions.
And you don't actually say that you burn pictures at different times, you
just say you burn 100 pictures, but it seems to be all at the same time.
Is this correct?

Helene, the froggy from Melbourne.

 --- Dorte Zielke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have Windows XP, and when I open up the documents, then pictures,
> there is  on the left side a ?, in the ? there is more ? in the first
one last line "copi to CD" I mark the photos that I whant to copy, put in
my CD in the burner, it then says what I have on the CD, and the pictures
that I am going to burn on the CD, press the button to burn, and within 2
min. it has burned 100 photos on my CD, I use cd-rw. I did once burn on a
cd-r, on that I couldn't ad on.

http://au.movies.yahoo.com