Hi All,  So some of you can tell what type of BL is to be made from only the
pricking?  I find it a little mind boggling that a bunch of pin holes can
tell you that!

Also I'm happy to report that I have the poster from the 2000 OIDFA Lace
Congress in Sweden on my kitchen wall!!  I won it in Ithaca some years ago
(I think Radmilla Zuman donated it, thanks!).  It looks great and I'm so
happy to have some lace there.  Especially since I will be spending a lot of
time in the kitchen on Thanksgiving and I love having something of my real
self in there <G>.  I'll enjoy walking by it as I clean more tomorrow too.

Jane in Vermont, USA wishing all who celebrate it a Happy Thanksgiving!