<<Tatting isn't lace, so it's not on the lace  page. >>
 Clearly he doesn't realize how controversial this statement is :-) I
wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

I usually have the site bookmarked on the lace topics, so I don't usually  go
through "home". I went back through home, then clicked on the documents and
found "topics". I had no idea what topics he had!  A whole topic on "Linen"
for instance, and "Expositions and Fairs", "Tapestries". I must delve into
these. Even a topic for obituaries. Unfortunately, there is only one obituary
on
it. I think that this category has a lot of potential. For instance,
obituaries  about Mrs. Paliser or Margaret Jourdain might be very interesting
from a
lace  stand point.

The site is becoming so huge it is going to need its own organizational
framework comparable to the Dewey Decimal System.

Perhaps on the Lace topic page there should be a "see also" link to tatting
and crochet.
Devon