On Dec 3, 2004, at 10:43, Maureen Harvey wrote:

I keep seeing references to "Rosa Libre" in postings, this is a new one to
me, is it a type of lace or someones name? Curiosity killed the cat but I
must know.

New lace; invented (and named) by Cathleen Belleville in California. You can read about it and view the "baby" version of it (early elements, some of which we learnt in Ithaca) at:

http://www.bitbetter.com/lace/lace.htm

My stuff (variations on a theme)... It'll be months before I'm ready to yank them out of the closet for the public; they'll need to be vetted by Cathy first, and I'm not quite done "polishing", the luggage label notwithstanding...

---
Tamara P Duvall             http://lorien.emufarm.org/~tpd