My DH saw me drooling over a picture of the beautiful cherry wood pillow stands made by Cathy Bellevue's husband. DH said that he had been thinking of getting me jewelry for Christmas, but would I rather have the stand instead? I said yes! Not that I don't like jewelry, but I had been wanting the stand and would use it a lot more.

Irene, I bought Brigitte Bellon's Gekloppelter Weihnachtsschmuck at the NEC lace fair and love the patterns--Christmas, but with many (hearts, stars, angels) that would be nice at any time of the year. There is a miniature nativity scene enclosed in a circle. If I had seen your book I probably would have bought it too!

Eileen in the San Francisco bay area
where we are getting online "inclement weather alerts"--meaning it's going to rain all week!