Gee, you lot are hard task masters!

I suppose I asked for it.

Today I have re written the Lace makers lamp article with some quite nice illustration. You know I get worked up about this subject!!

Although I have complained bitterly to those who have suggested topics as there is a lot of work to do if I am to get anywhere near your requests; they have been very good suggestions. the one that I think would contribute considerably to bobbin knowledge is that of Continental bobbins. A number of you over the years have sent me continental bobbins, that I have done precious little with. So I think I will give it a go.

Meantime, I hope to upload the first page later this evening. If it works I will give you the URL.

Brian and Jean from Cooranbong Australia